Jang Nara had a long-lasting single life rarely dated before she met her fiancé


Jang Nara entered the entertainment industry in 2000 as a   singer under SM. She then began acting in films and achieved much success as an actress. Some of her famous works can be mentioned such as: Fated to Love You, My Bratty Princess, Thr Last Empress, Sell Your Haunted House, VIP, Besides, the acctress also received many compliments for her beautiful visual at the age of 41.

  


 

Jang Nara had a long-lasting single life

On the other hand, Jang Nara's private life also attracted the attention of the public. While her peers had dated and got married, Jang Nara still lived a happy single life. Talking about this, the actress said that she always believes in fate "It's not I dont want to get married, if I can't meet true love, what can I do but enjoy the single life?"


On the morning of June 3, 2022, she announced her upcoming wedding to fans. Thereby, Jang Nara revealed that her husband was 6 years younger than her, and the two had been together for 2 years before deciding to tei the knot.

"I love his beautiful smile, kind and genuine heart and most of all, the way he is so full of sincerity my life with such a wonderful person makes me so happy that I couldn't ask for more and I want to honestly share my joy with all of you.

 


I plan to greet you with an exciting new project after the wedding, so I'm also working hard to prepare. I will become an actress who gives her best in every moment with more gratitude than before."- Jang Nara express her happiness when talking about her future fiance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Han So Hee, Airport Look Attend Fashion Week Paris "Eyebrow Piercing Is..."

Cha Eun Woo at Paris Fashion Week, Handsome Face Look Like a Prince

Actor Goong Min and Actress Jin Ah Reum Will Get Married this October.