Lee Kwang Soo's Birthday, Sayings from Boyfriends Even Shock


On his birthday which falls on July 14, Lee Kwang Soo received many congratulations and gifts from fans, including from his lover, Lee Sun Bin.

Suddenly, Lee Sun Bin's words for Lee Kwang Soo made fans commotion. Curious as to what it contains? Take a peek through the reviews below.


Lee Kwang Soo Celebrates 37th Birthday



July 4, 2022 is a special day for Lee Kwang Soo where he has turned 37 years old or 38 years old according to South Korean age calculations.

On his birthday, Lee Kwang Soo also celebrated with his fans. He shared the special moment on his personal Instagram account.



"I had a happy day, thank you everyone for giving me wishes on my birthday. Even though I'm thinking of how to thank you, I can't think of anything other than thank you. I will always do my best to show you things cool thing. Thank you very much ," wrote Lee Kwang Soo on his personal Instagram account Lee Kwang Soo IG @masijacoke850714 on July 15, 2022.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending! Lyrics of Song = (Equal Sign) - J-Hope BTS with Translation

Jang Nara had a long-lasting single life rarely dated before she met her fiancé

Famous actress Moon Ga Young: born to a scientist-musician family.