NCT's Jaehyun opens up in the latest photo shoot, the visual makes him melt!

.  

NCT's Jae-Hyun never fails to make every pair of eyes turn towards him, as in his photo shoot with ELLE Korea magazine that was recently shared.

As an idol, model, and actor who just debuted, on that occasion NCT's Jae-Hyun also leaked his future plans. Curious as to what? Check it out through the reviews below!


NCT's Jae-Hyun shows off his chest


ELLE Korea magazine recently released footage of his photo shoot with NCT's Jae-Hyun for the August 2022 issue. The SM Entertainment celebrity exudes a strong visual aura, so it's no wonder his figure has grown into a global star.

In the photoshoot shared, NCT's Jae-Hyun is wearing a brightly colored overall with intense gaze in front of the camera. In another photo, he made fans commotion by showing his broad chest.

As a celebrity whose name is increasingly global, NCT's Jae-Hyun admits that he has a big responsibility.


In the interview that was pre - released, Jae-Hyun shared what motivates him as a singer and a fashion icon. He explained," Before, I felt I had to prove something and show something but now I feel responsible repay back the love that was shown to me. So I want to repay that love I receive more and more. " 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending! Lyrics of Song = (Equal Sign) - J-Hope BTS with Translation

Jang Nara had a long-lasting single life rarely dated before she met her fiancé

Famous actress Moon Ga Young: born to a scientist-musician family.